Prior to performing any penis exercises, or even doing penis enlargement routines using pumps or extenders, warming up is vital. The warm-up and warm-down are both of concern to avoid penile injury. Fundamentally, warming up is preparing the penis so that it is ready when subject to stretching and squeezing.
Never attempt to perform penis exercise without warming up the penis initially, just as with the typical body workout such cardio and strength training, warm-up is very valuable. A well warmed up penis will not only avoid injury but can fully benefit the maximum effect of the exercises.
Perhaps, one exception to warming is when one is doing Kegel exercise. Kegel exercise does not involve stretching or squeezing the shaft of the penis, rather it involves squeezing of the pelvic floor muscles that lie at the base of the penis.
Common Penis Warm Up Practices
- Sitting a few minutes in a sauna or a spa.
- Dipping the penis into a cup with warm water.
- Wrapping the penis with warm towel.
- Taking a bath under a hot shower.
Besides the basics mentioned already, there are other means of warming up the penis. These means of warming up are better compared to the basic ones.
3 Popular Warm Ups
1 – The infrared heating lamp warming up method
Infrared heating lamps are highly popular within the medical world as it is use in numerous applications. It operates by penetrating the skin with infrared light.
Therefore, it has the capacity of heating up or warming up the penis very well.
However, using an infrared heating lamp involves careful application to avoid burning the skin of the penis, as well as protect the testicles adequately from the infrared light.
Basic Guidelines of Using Infrared Heating Lamp
- Cover the testicles with any protective fabric such as socks. The socks also prevent slippage when performing the exercises. The main reason why the testicles need to be protected from infrared light, sperm cells cannot survive at body temperature and above. Although the exposure of the testicles to the IR light can affect sperm count short-term, it is a smart idea to be always on the safe side.
- The infrared heating lamp must be positioned at least 18 inches from the penis. It is risky to position the IR heating lamp closer to the penis as it may burn the skin. Eighteen inches is a good starting point, but feel free to move farther away if it is way too hot at 18 inches distance.
- Allow warming up of the penis with infrared heating lamp between 5 to 10 minutes. This ensures the penis is warm up fully and ready for exercising.
- When the penis is warm up fully, begin performing the penis exercises immediately.
2 – The moist heating pad method.
This is one of the most popular warming up technique used by many individuals. Moist heating pads are available in most department stores, or even can be order online through Amazon, for example. Each brand of a moist heating pad includes detailed instructions on how to use it effectively and safely.
3 – The rice sock method.
This method or means of warming up the penis is very inexpensive. It is the same rice sock that is used to relieve pains, discomforts, and encourage relaxation in pregnant women and during labor. Moreover, the rice sock can be made easily using a few items that are readily available at home. Below is the video on how to make a DIY rice sock.
How To Use The Rice Sock To Warm Up The Penis
- Heat the rice sock for 45 to 90 seconds in the microwave oven.
- Check the rice sock temperature. Let it cool down if it is way too hot for the penis to handle. On the other hand, put the rice sock back into the oven if it is not hot enough.
These are the most common and popular ways of warming up the penis prior to doing Jelqing, stretching, pumping, and putting on extender for extended hours.