The SizeGenetics penis extender device is one of the pioneers in designing and producing effective penis extenders in the market today. In fact, the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC certified it as a Medical Type 1 device due to its safety and efficacy.
As a matter of fact, SizeGenetics states that the device is an FDA-Cleared Medical Device. Moreover, SizeGenetics penis extender is endorsed by medical professionals who are experts in the field of penis enlargement and penile curvature correction.
Of course, not only SizeGenetics is recommended by experts in the field but it is also backed with money-back guarantee and recommendations from its happy users and customers.
Upon purchase of the SizeGenetics penis extender device, it comes with a detailed user guide detailing step-by-step instructions on how to get started using the product. It also comes with an instructional video in DVD format making it easy to follow along from assembly to actually putting on the extender.
Facts and Benefits of Using The SizeGenetics Extender
Before we get into the basic routines of using the SizeGenetics extender device for penis enlargement purposes, let’s go explore some facts and benefits why you should be using it.
- Used and recommended by penis surgeons
- A medically-cleared device by the FDA
- Designed with the latest innovation in penile traction technology and fully-tested.
- When used regularly and appropriately, it could let you achieve the results you want.
- Traction technique employed in the SizeGenetics extender device has been used by experts.
The Suggested Routines
Today, we are going to cover some basic routines, which are also recommended by SizeGenetics, and male enhancement experts who have used the product to gain quick, fast and safe results.
Anyone who is just beginning penis enlargement keeps in mind always start at the lowest possible pressure of force. In the case of SizeGenetics, set it to the lowest tension.
The key is not to force stretch the penis that can cause negative results but encourage penis growth instead in order to achieve positive gains. Therefore, do it at a gradual pace as recommended by the manufacturer especially if you are just beginning, or first time using the extender.
4-Weeks SizeGenetics Daily and Weekly Routines
Week 1: Suggested Traction Force Is 600 to 900 grams
Start at the lowest possible setting or tension. Although the SizeGenetics extender can be put on underneath the clothing, the penis should be trained in plain view all the time in order to get used to the sensation of wearing it, and avoiding any possible interruption of blood flow in the penis.
This training should be done within the first week of using the SizeGenetics extender.
- Day 1 – During this very 1st day of using the extender, the goal is to stretch the penis for a total of 45 minutes divided into 3 15-minutes per session. Adjust the extender making the penis pointing downwards. Using the lowest setting, the stretch should feel fairly tight without discomfort. At the end of the first day, observe if there is any irritation or soreness in the penis.
- Day 2 – Take the 2nd day as a day off, and that means to allow the penis to relax, and no stretching is to be done.
- Day 3 – During the 3rd day of using the extender, the penis, and its ligaments should be able to adjust to a slightly higher tension than day 1. Stretch penis for a total time of 1-hour and 40-minutes divided into 4 20-minutes per session. Keep in mind, due to a slightly higher tension than previously, the penis may experience a little problem, which acceptable.
- Day 4 – Take the 4th day as a day off.
- Day 5 – Fifth day’s goal is to stretch the penis for 2-hours and 20-minutes in 4 sessions of 35-minutes per session. Spend extra time right after the last session of the 5th day by wrapping the penis in a warm towel allowing it to relax after long stretching.
- Day 6 and 7 – Take both days as a day off without any stretching routine.
Week 2: Suggested Traction Force Is 600 to 900 grams
- Day 8 – Stretch the penis for 50-minutes in 4 sessions in a total of 3-hours and 20-minutes.
- Day 9 – Stretch the penis for 1-hour in 4 sessions in a total of 4-hours. If previous routines are done as instructed, one can feel wearing the extender for the entire day easily. However, resist the temptation of doing it, stick the to routine as instructed.
- Day 10 – Take this day as a day off. No stretching.
- Day 11 – Stretch the penis for 1-hour and 30-minutes in 3 sessions in a total of 4-hours.
- Day 12 – Stretch the penis for 1-hour and 45-minutes in 3 sessions in a total of 5-hours and 15-minutes.
- Day 13 and 14 – Take both days as a day off.
Week 3: Suggested Traction Force Is 600 to 900 grams
- Day 15 – Stretch the penis for 2-hours in 3 sessions in a total of 6-hours.
- Day 16 – Stretch the penis for 2-hours and 20-minutes in 3 sessions in a total of 7-hours.
- Day 17 – Stretch the penis for 2-hours and 40-minutes in 3 sessions in a total of 8-hours.
- Day 18 – When the 18th day is reached, there is a slight difference in the routine. Stretch penis for 4-hours in 2 sessions, plus an extra 1-hour session for a total of 9-hours.
- Day 19 – Stretch penis for 4-hours in 2 sessions, plus a 2-hour session for a total of 10-hours.
- Day 20 and 21 – Take both days as a day off.
Week 4: Suggested Traction Force Is 600 to 900 grams
- Day 22 – Stretch the penis for 5-hours in 2 sessions, plus an extra 1-hour session for a total of 11-hours.
- Day 23 – Stretch the penis for 5-hours in 2 sessions, plus a 2-hour session for a total of 12-hours. Congratulations for reaching this far.
- Day 24 – Stretch the penis for 6-hours in 2 sessions for a total of 12-hours.
- Day 25 – Stretch the penis for a total of 12-hours divided into 2 sessions, 1 7-hour 30-minutes plus another session for 4-hours and 30-minutes.
- Day 26 – Stretch the penis for a total of 12-hours divided into 2 sessions, 1 9-hour session plus 1 3-hour session.
- Day 27 – Stretch the penis for 12-hours straight. Take a few short breaks and massage the penis to facilitate blood flow.
- Day 28 – Rest day.
You’ve Done It!
Congratulations on completing the first month of stretching using the SizeGenetics extender. By this time, it is easy to continue further, and the penis is getting used to the sensation of wearing it even the entire day.
However, the succeeding Week 5 and 6, SizeGenetics recommend staying the traction force in the range of 600 to 900 grams. Then, Week 7 and onwards, SizeGenetics recommends increasing the traction force in the range of 900 to 1200 grams.
Although the penis can handle wearing the extender for the entire day every day, it is recommended to take off the extender at least every 2 hours and massage the penis to facilitate blood flow. Also, taking a day off from time to time is a good idea as per SizeGenetics.
SizeGenetics does not recommend wearing the extender while sleeping. The extender may be detached when worn while sleeping due to uneasiness, or perhaps when a nightly erection occurs.
Furthermore, when an erection occurs during day time while wearing the device, take the device off and re-attach it when erection has subsided.
Cleaning and Maintenance of SizeGenetics Device
Just as with any devices, SizeGenetics requires cleaning and maintenance after use. Clean the device daily with soap and water, and a 0.5% chlorhexidine alcohol solution is ideal for disinfection.
Keep in mind, if you are truly serious about increasing penis size in both girth and length, SizeGenetics can be used along with other penis enlargement devices such as pumps, or along with popular penis exercises such as Jelqing and Kegels.
Many men reported to have achieved great results using the extender and penis pump combo, and/or along with exercises. Penis pumps can be a perfect partner for SizeGenetics.
For instance, hydro pumps like Bathmate and Penomet. Of course, you are not required to get both. In fact, SizeGenetics along with manual exercises like Jelqing and stretching are good enough.