- Yoga Poses For Premature Ejaculation
- Ananda Balasana (Happy Baby Pose)
- Bhaddha Konasana (Butterfly Pose)
- Bhadrasana (Diamond or Throne Pose)
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Siddhasana (Male Accomplished Pose)
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (Pigeon Pose)
Early ejaculation is a common problem in men. This yoga poses for premature ejaculation allows men to gain and improve their performance in bed. Moreover, it can also boost their stamina and improve erection quality.
There are more to learn about premature ejaculation, and if you stumbled on this article but without any idea about the condition, please visit the previous article detailing about how to overcome the condition.
In the previous article, there are various solutions presented, but what we’ll cover additional potential solutions to overcoming premature ejaculation through Yoga exercises.
Also, we’ve covered certain Yoga poses about improving overall sexual health condition previously.
Those poses are helpful, and here are additional Yoga poses focusing on releasing tension in the pelvic area, and help relax the brain.
There are 10 Yoga exercises or poses presented here, and it is not a requirement to do them all at once. Choose the one that you feel comfortable doing and sticking to it.
Disclaimer: These exercises presented here assumed you are in good physical condition capable of performing the exercises. Should you have any doubt about your current condition, consult your physician or fitness expert before performing any of the Yoga poses. Likewise, whenever pain occurs during the execution of the exercises, stop immediately and double-check where you went wrong, or consult a professional instead. This website is not responsible for anything wrong that happen to you upon performing the exercises.
Yoga Poses For Premature Ejaculation
Now, let us explore the popular Yoga poses for premature ejaculation. Practice these poses regularly is a potential solution to improving one’s sexual performance eventually overcoming premature ejaculation.
As you will notice later, most of the benefits of these exercises target the pelvic area and brain relaxation.
The pelvic area is an important part of the body where the penis is located along with PC and BC muscles that are responsible for erection and ejaculation.
Ananda Balasana (Happy Baby Pose)
This pose is a forward bend and core exercise. Also, this helps calm the mind and body relaxation.
Performing this pose prior going to bed helps release tensions in hips and lower back area relieving stress and fatigue.
Bhaddha Konasana (Butterfly Pose)
- Activates abdominal organs, prostate glands, bladder, kidneys, and ovaries(in women)
- Improves overall blood circulation and stimulates the heart
- Stretches the groins, inner thighs, and knees
- Soothes sciatica and menstrual discomfort in women
- Helps relieve fatigue, anxiety and depression
- Helps relieve menopause symptoms
- Helpful for individuals having blood pressure, asthma, infertility
- Helpful for pregnant women who perform this post until late pregnancy to ease childbirth
- According to traditional text, this Yoga pose kills disease and get rid of fatigue
Bhadrasana (Diamond or Throne Pose)
- Relieves stiffness of the knees, hips and ankle joints
- Increases blood supply to the muscles and ligaments of the genital region
- Relieves sciatica and prevents hernia
- Checks regular period in women and have the ovaries to function better
- Prevents varicose veins
- Overall, it is beneficial for better functioning of the kidneys, prostate gland, and reproductive organs
- Helps increase blood circulation
- Helps toned spinal nerves
- Helps increase energy flow
- Helps stress relief
- Provides detoxification
- Helps increase shoulders and hips flexibility
Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Helps improve posture
- Helps strengthens upper back and back of the neck muscles
- Stimulates and stretches the throat and organs of the belly
- Stimulates and stretches belly and front of the neck muscles
- According to traditional text, this pose is a disease destroyer
- Stretches the intercostal muscles(muslces between the ribs) and deep hip flexors (psoas)
Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Stimulates the spine
- Stretches the front of the shins
- Helps expand shoulders and chest
- Helps strengthen lower back musculature
- Helps relieves some forms of lower back pain
- Stretches the core musculature and hip flexors
- Helps strengthen hip’s gluteus muscles and hamstrings
- Beneficial for individuals with asthma by opening accessory muscles of breathing
- Traditional text believed this pose can stimulate organs of the neck and tone the abdominal organs
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Helps soothes sciatica
- Opens the lungs and heart
- Helps strengthens the spine
- Helps in firming up the buttocks
- Helps relieve fatigue and stress
- Helps stimulates abdominal organs
- Beneficial for individuals with asthma
- Stretches the abdomen, lungs, shoulders and chest
- Traditional texts stated this pose helps increase body temperature, kills disease, and activates kundalini
Siddhasana (Male Accomplished Pose)
- Opens the heart
- Helps calm the brain
- Helps reduced stress and anxiety
- Provide hands, fingers, arms, and wrists flexibility
Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Helps improve posture
- Helps strengthens back muscles
- Stretches the deep hip flexors (psoas)
- Helps stimulate the neck and the organs of the abdomen
- Stretches the groins, ankles, thighs, throat, chest and abdomen, and the entire front of the body
Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (Pigeon Pose)
- May help ease chronic low back pain and relieve sciatic nerve tension
- Open the gluteus medius and minimus or hip rotator muscles
- Open the psoas, femoris, and rectus, or hip flexor muscles and groin muscles
- Advanced variation of the pose open the shoulders and chest
- According to traditional text, this pose helps control sexual desire, improve reproductive system, and increase blood circulation to the urinary
Certainly, there are many other numerous helpful Yoga poses for premature ejaculation, but these 10 poses listed here should get you started.
As I’ve mentioned earlier, it is not an absolute requirement to perform all these at once, pick 3 or 5 poses that you can master and do it regularly.
The benefits of these exercises can only be achieved if they are done consistently and regularly.
Make a part of your stretching routine prior or after doing high-intensity full body workouts. If you choose to perform these prior to performing your main routine, these poses are good for warming up.