- Benefits Of Performing Testicle Massage
- Performing The Massage
- Scrotal Stretching
- Testicle Tapping and Rolling Massage Technique
- Sexual Reflexology
- Testicle Pain Relief Techniques
- Letting Your Partner Perform Scrotal Massage
- Asking Your Partner
- Consistency Matters
- Learning and Applying
The male testicles are two small oval-shaped organs hanging just below the base of the penis inside the skin pouch called the scrotum. A testicle massage is one of the least known activity for improving male sexual health.
The testicles are responsible for producing sperm cells that fertilized with the female egg when the two met during sexual intercourse.
It is also responsible in producing the male sexual hormone called testosterone.
In fact, there are not many men performing a self-examination on their testicles and don’t even know how to do it. When it comes to maintaining male sexual health, the majority of men are only concern about the penis.
Benefits Of Performing Testicle Massage
- Improves blood circulation to the testicles and scrotal area.
- Regular testicular massage helps boost sex drive.
- As an early detection or self-examination for testicular cancer as demonstrated in penis health timeline at the Dr. Oz show.
- Boosts the production of testosterone hormone(although not scientifically proven but it seems to work on those who perform testicular massage on a regular basis, or as a part of penis enlargement exercise routines).
- Regular testicle massage helps improve erection quality especially when combined with penis exercises like stretching and Jelqing.
- Some men reported it helps prevent and eliminate turkey neck in penis enlargement.
- Increases load or ejaculation volume and sperm count.
- Helps identify abnormal lumps or swelling if there is any and address it as early as possible.
- Allow the testicles and flaccid penis to hang low, which is crucial for men who are involved in penis enlargement routine using a device like a hydro pump.
Performing The Massage
Prior to performing the actual massage on the testicles, it is crucial to perform a warm up in order to loosen the skin of the scrotum making it easy to stretch during the massage.
Moreover, warming up helps increase blood flow within the area making it very effective in benefiting the effects of the massage. This is the primary reason why warming up is crucial, not only in testicle massage but for penis enlargement in general.
- STEP 1 – Secure a clean cloth or towel and soak it in warm water.
- STEP 2 – Wrap the warm clothing or towel around the testicles for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3 – Apply oils such as Jojoba or Almond oil, or even baby oil to the palm of the hands and rub it on the entire scrotum skin covering all visible areas.
- STEP 4 – Begin massaging the surrounding area of the scrotum, but not the scrotum directly.
- STEP 5 – Massage in between the testicles using thumb and fingers with pumping motion.
- STEP 6 – Massage the base of the scrotum, and pulling it lightly while massaging.
- STEP 7 – Repeat steps 4 to 6 for 3 minutes.
- STEP 8 – With the fingers of the hand spread apart, grip the testicles at the base and pull it down and up lightly for 3 minutes.
- STEP 9 – Massage and apply light pressure to the testicles. Massage around both testicles for 3 minutes.
These are the basic steps of massaging the testicles. Ideally, this routine should be performed 3 times a week.
In addition to the massaging routine, stretching the scrotum, so it hangs low is a good thing to do, as well.
When locking and grasping the base of the testicles, make sure the testicles are on top of the thumb while the penis is on the palm side of the hand.
Squeeze the testicles until both are tight together, and then using the other hand, apply a small or light pressure on top of the testicles massaging in a circular motion. While performing the massaging in a circular motion, lightly pull the testicles with the hand grabbing the testicles. Do this routine for 3 minutes.
Use a warm towel to wipe and clean out the oil used after the massaging and stretching routines are completed. Once it is done, you are now ready to do whatever you want for the day. When the massaging is done during the night, perhaps going to sleep is a good idea after the routine is completed.
The testicles should be stretched out and appear to hang lower than normal when the massaging routine is finished. Both the stretching and massaging routine can be done at least 3 times a week altogether as mentioned.
However, performing a daily massage is also healthful routine for maintaining optimal health of the testicles.
Doing this on a regular basis, the testicles will be well-separated from the penile base and hang low. Visually, this makes the penis appear longer and bigger as the balls hang low noticeably, plus it promotes better health for the testicles in the long run.
Testicle Tapping and Rolling Massage Technique
Refer to the image/figure above that shows;
- Figure 1fingertips tapping the testicles
- Figure 2palm tapping the testicles
- Figure 3palm rolling the testicles
Tapping With Fingertip Details
- Stand in horse stance position, if sit on the edge of the bed, or hard stool.
- Rub the palms together until it feels warm.
- Grab the penis and pull it upwards with one hand(as shown in the picture) while the other hand’s fingertips gently tapping the testicles resulting the testicles to bounce up and down.
- Do 1 or 2 sets of fingertip tapping with 36 taps for each set
Palm Rolling Technique Details
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 above
- Grab the penis with one hand while pulling it in upward direction
- Cup the testicles with the other hand and gently roll testicles in circling motion
- Do 36 circling motion in both directions
- While doing the circling massaging movement, keep the anus locked tightly as this encourage to raise sexual energy towards the spinal channels for sublimation into the brain.
Sexual reflexology includes the massaging of male prostate gland, and male testicles, which is a primary topic covered in books written by Mantak Chia. You can find most of his books sold at Amazon.com.
Testicle Pain Relief Techniques
For men experiencing some sort of pain in their testicles, this video could be useful in relieving the pain.
Otherwise, if the pain persists consulting your urologist or health care provider is a recommended course of action. The techniques shown in the video is simple and using a tennis ball.
Letting Your Partner Perform Scrotal Massage
This is really a possible thing through some efforts. This section is included as there are some who want to do this. In fact, I have good experience of it.
When it comes to asking your female partner to massage your scrotum or testicles, it is perhaps a huge effort to some, but not to those who are confident in asking their partners.
Honestly, in my case, it was not a difficult. As a matter of fact, I didn’t ask her as she simply(should I call it) volunteered on doing it so.
It’s not every day, but I get that massage a few times a week. After the massage, it’s up to us to decide if we should do something more intimate, or it’s just a massage session.
Asking Your Partner
Asking your partner to massage your testicles is easy if you do something for her first. It’s unfortunate, however, the majority of couples don’t talk very intimately about sex.
What I mean by this especially for men who simply want to have sex and after having intercourse, or even before performing the intercourse, they don’t talk about it with their partners.
I don’t mean to talk the topic about sex in every situation, yet find a few minutes a day with your partner(girlfriend/wife) to have a very intimate talk about sex without having sex.
For some, this is difficult… I’ve already mentioned this technique some time ago and if it’s your first-time visit on this website and you want some tips on how to achieve a better sexual relationship, check this section.
Check out the topic in that section and try to learn what you can do in order to put her in the mood almost always. Putting her in the mood makes it easy to ask her to do something.
It’s a sort of reciprocation. What you did good for her, or make her feel better and comfortable intimately, the higher the chance she will do the same for you. Also, when you and your partner has this closeness, it’s not awkward to ask something you want to happen.
Orgasmic Meditation and Testicle Massaging
If you have time with your partner, you can read this OM‘ing technique, or orgasmic meditation, which is a form of slow sex but don’t actually get into the intercourse part. If you haven’t done it, try it…it’s fun and exciting, plus it builds a deeper and stronger relationship.
Now, when it comes to the actual massaging, meaning you’ve asked her and she says YES to it.
Tell her about what is comfortable for you because if it’s their first time, your partner may squeeze it so lightly you won’t feel it the way you want it, or too hard that it hurts. Find the level of pressure you’re comfortable with and let her know that level. It’s fun doing it with her.
Well, it may not be as fun during the first time, but you’ll get there if you and your partner are both persistent in achieving it. Keep in mind, make her happy first.
For additional resources in connection with the subject covered here, checkout Amazon products that might be helpful in your quest towards achieving healthy testicles, and boost overall sexual health.
For now, you’ve reached towards the end of this article, you might be asking if these all make sense? Based on personal experience, it does help when it comes better sex. However, it won’t work if you just do it consistently for a week or even a month and then stop.
The key is to do it regularly and consistently. It’s more like of the penis enlargement and penile health maintenance. It’s a long-term or lifetime commitment as long as you want to enjoy the results for it.
There are no shortcuts. This is not similar to a pharmaceutical drug in which you can take whenever you want a boost or feel sick. This is more like of a wellness maintenance connecting to the human’s inner power that is not very common to most men and women.
I know I’m talking a bit weird here, but if you understand the power of meditation, and tapping into the body’s ability to heal itself when there is something wrong, say you feel sick, it’s like the same.
Although this is a very interesting topic as part of male sexual health maintenance, not many will succeed especially those who are looking for shortcuts.
If you’re looking for quick solutions without giving the efforts, this technique is not for you. I know about this as I was in the same mindset a few years ago. I complained I was busy and I cannot commit to the exercises or routines required for achieving desirable results.
However, pondering upon myself on this, I realized I’ve wasted a lot of time doing nonsense and non-productive. Then, I decided to get into this technique including, of course, penile massages and exercises.
Learning and Applying
Of course, I read books and ignore the naysayers who are skeptical about the method. I can tell based on personal experiences, it works, but only after a time when you have done it long enough and continue to do it consistently.
If you have a partner, for instance, you’re married, I’ve outlined about how you can ask your partner to do and get involve with this activity. I know for some, this is a weird collaboration between man and wife, but as you do it more often, you will enjoy it, and it’s healthy.
It’s your choice to whether try and get into it or simply consider this article your research subject. You are free to read more from other sources, but if you’re looking for clinical studies published regarding this subject, you might not find one. If you do, please feel free to share it in the comments below.
Lastly, as a tip for first-timers, start lightly and slowly.