- Other Researches Who Have Taken Average Penis Size Measurements
- How To Correctly Measure Erect Penis Size
- How To Measure The Penis Video Demo
- Not Happy With Your Penis Size?
- What To Expect With Penis Size Research and Studies
- Definite Goals Are Important
The Journal Of Sexual Medicine published data about the average penis size of American men based on a survey conducted recently.
The survey was conducted on 1661 men who have measured their penis along with their partners, or “friend”, and then submitted the data online.
In the course of the survey, researchers including sex researcher Debby Herbenick found many size differences on erect penises.
Penis comes in many shapes and sizes. There are small, medium, big, as well as penises with slight curvature, or extremely curved penises.
- Smallest Penis Measurement = 1.6 inches or 4 cm
- Largest(perhaps longest) Penis Measurement = 10.2 inches or 26 cm
- Average Penis Girth Measurement = 4.8 inches or 12.2 cm
Source: Huffington Post
A new published research findings by BJU International entitled “Am I Normal?” to systematically review and create penis nomograms in both ﬂaccid and erect size measurements.
The findings of the researchers are based on this research may be useful in therapeutic settings and clinical counseling on men who think they have a small penis, and/or academic purposes.
Unlike with the previous research conducted by PNAS researchers, which is conducted in a flaccid state of penises, these measurements were taken while penises are in their erect state.
Additionally, researchers found that race or orientation is not an excellent predictor a man’s penis size.
Another interesting fact the researchers have found, different methods of achieving an erection can result in different measurements such as men who have achieved erections through oral sex tend to have achieved bigger sizes than men who attained erections through fantasizing.
Other Researches Who Have Taken Average Penis Size Measurements
The Alfred C. Kinsey Institute for Sex Research
- Average Penis Size (Length) Measurement = 6.16 inches or 15.65 cm
- Average Penis Girth Measurement = 4.84 inches or 12.29 cm
University of California at San Francisco
- Average Penis Size (Length) Measurement = 5.1 inches or 12.95 cm
- Average Penis Girth Measurement = 4.9 inches or 12.45 cm
These measurements were taken on 60 men with an erect state of their penises.
Independent Research By Brazilian Urologist On 150 Men
- Average Penis Size (Length) Measurement = 5.7 inches or 14.48 cm
- Average Penis Girth Measurement = 4.7 inches or 11.94 cm
How To Correctly Measure Erect Penis Size
- Standing with full erection achieved, hold the penis pointing away from the body making it parallel to the floor.
- Using a ruler, push the zero end of the ruler against the abdomen while pointing the other end towards the penis end, or glans.
- Take note the measurement on the ruler from the base of the penis to the penis glans.
Measuring The Girth or Thickness
- Using a tape measure such as one used in sewing, wrap the tape measure around at the middle of the erect penis shaft.
- Record the measurement that registers at the tape measure.
- If tape measure is not available, use a string, or shoelace, or ribbon around the penis shaft.
- Then, measure how long the string wrapped around the penis shaft using a ruler.
How To Measure The Penis Video Demo
Not Happy With Your Penis Size?
If you’re not happy with your penis size right, don’t get discouraged or simply accept there is nothing you can do about it. Get started with penis enlargement.
The concept of increasing penis size is very much possible, and it has been proven by many men who have achieved measurable inches of permanent gains.
There are various ways to achieve an increase in penis size such as through consistently perform manual exercises, using penis enlargement devices like penis pumps and penis extender, or a combination of exercises and devices.
Of course, there are certain safety requirements that one must learn prior to beginning any of the routines using the mentioned methods. It is vital to take safety first as you want to achieve positive results and permanent gains.
When implementing the routines wrongly can lead to penile injury and possibly discouragement leading to failure on achieving the desired results, and eventually concluding penis enlargement does not work, in fact, it was performed or implemented inappropriately.
There are various guides that are openly available online or get a well-organized online penis enlargement course like Penis Advantage. Additionally, although not known in many men, penis enlargement coaching exist online.
Therefore, if you have difficulty getting started, try getting a penis enlargement program co-created by a known PE coach if you are serious about achieving the size you truly want.
What To Expect With Penis Size Research and Studies
In my opinion and based on trends about penis size research, we can expect more on this in the future.
Expect to hear from researchers there is nothing wrong with a small penis and that men should live and be happy with that they have.
Honestly, I don’t have any issues with that conclusive statement by previous and perhaps future researchers about penis size.
However, if you’re like me and others who have achieved great and permanent penis enlargement size gains, those research and studies are simply to program men that there is nothing we can do about in increasing the size of the penis.
Hopefully, there would be a research and/or clinical trials to be conducted about penis enlargement gains, but until then, those who are keen in achieving penile growth naturally through non-invasive means…should rely on results being achieved by other men who have gone beyond what the previous researchers suggested.
Personally, I myself and those men who are hardcore in penis enlargement can prove that non-invasive means either using devices, or manual penis exercises or a better combination of both can result to a bigger penis with permanent size gains when done correctly and consistently.
Of course, as always mentioned in this website, quick gains and results are not possible. There are no shortcuts in penis enlargement. It’s a life-long commitment to achieving and maintaining bigger penis size for sexual performance and penile health maintenance purposes.
Definite Goals Are Important
Penis enlargement is not for everyone, and that’s an obvious fact, but for those who are interested and have a definite goal, your effort will pay off in the end.
And, for those who simply maintain penile health at its optimum level, penis exercises performed lightly are great and effective.
Or, if you’re like the majority who are lazy in implementing any or both the exercises mentioned, you can try easiest male sexual health exercise called Kegels.
Kegel exercises, when performed consistently can help one with a problem in premature ejaculation, as well as achieve better erections.
Performing Kegels does not require any hand motion or having the penis to be exposed but simply controlling and contracting the muscles involved, Kegels can be done anywhere, anytime.